Tuesday, July 19, 2011

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!





With the passing of our sweet little mom and grandma in May, the importance of families and being together for eternity has a much deeper meaning to me. I really felt all of us reaching out to one another and expressing love and appreciation to each other. The past few months have been a time of reflection and strengthening of my testimony. I am so grateful to my wonderful parents, Ivan & Elsie, for all of the Gospel truths that they taught me, and for all of their faith and endurance while raising 9 children.

I am so excited to be together at the Bates Reunion, so we may honor and remember these
two wonderful human beings! I'm sure they will be there with us and be so happy that we are together as a family!! We will see you all in Grand Lake, CO., on August 5,2011.

No comments: